Monday, November 8, 2010

Saving money sounds great, but what is the catch?

You're probably wondering how this works. Saving money painlessly? $100 dollars a month? Really? Is this legal?

In a nutshell: This is painless! And more importantly legal! What you save on your bill is related to how much you're currently spending now. For example, we were spending $165 a month on internet services, leased cable modem, preferred digital cable, two premium channels and a sports package because I love NFL Network. By dropping down to basic cable and keeping the internet service, we are paying $64 a month.

Does this mean I have a way to keep all my channels and still save money? No. Stealing cable is illegal and I am not endorsing any means of circumventing the controls set in place by cable or satellite providers. Can I get Pay Per View television events like boxing? Not all events, but there are other legal means to order events that you can watch on TV. Don't I miss the NFL Network? Yes, I do. But there are ways for me to get my NFL fix, legally, on my TV.

In a nutshell, I am able to stream video to my television from the internet. I have access to thousands of movies, hundreds of shows that my kids can watch on demand and sports on demand via ESPN.

I started this blog to share with you how you can do the same thing. You probably have everything you need at home; if not I'll provide links to products that will help. If you'd like you can purchase these items from these links; my wife and kids thank you in advance for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment